- High quality protein from whey and soy to help you maintain and tone your muscles, for more effective fat loss
- High calcium to ensure your bones are as strong as they can be
- L-carnitine, the cellular shuttle that transports fat to where it can be used as a fuel source
- Super Citrimax®, a natural plant extract which has been shown to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production
- Full vitamin and mineral profile, including iron and folate for complete nutritional support
- Inulin, a soluble dietary fibre that promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria for a healthy digestive system
- Women with busy lifestyles who are working out and need an extra source of vital nutrients to keep their bodies toned and healthy
- Women who are seeking a nutritious, convenient meal replacement formula to assist with a calorie modified eating plan
- Women looking for a high protein supplement to assist with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
Sculpt makes a great morning or afternoon meal, or can replace lunch if required. If you\\\'re not good at eating breakfast, make yourself a Sculpt smoothie. The best time to use Sculpt is after a workout (or two hours before if you find yourself exercising and feeling hungry).
Sculpt powder is available in five delicious flavours
- Cafe Latte
and each 500g tub contains 20 serves.
Vanilla: Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Inulin, Flavour, Super Citrimax (Hydroxycitric Acid concentrate), Thickeners (466,415), Aquamin (Calcium Mineral Complex), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Artificial Sweetener (950 – Acesulphame K), Vitamins (Vit C, Vit E, Vit A (ß-carotene + Vit A), Niacin, Vit D, Vit B6, Vit B1, Vit B2, Folate).
| Typical Composition
|| per 100g
| Carbohydrate (Total)
| Super Citrimax
* one serve is 25g powder made with 250ml of non-fat milk. Nutrition information shown is for Vanilla flavour